FanDistro Favorites Widget
Aug 23 2012
Insert your FanDistro.com favorites tracks directly into your WordPress powered website with our Fandistro Favorites Widget.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to http://fandistro.com/account/api-access/ and sign up for an API key.
- Insert your API key into the FanDistro settings of your WordPress admin. Settings -> FanDistro Settings
- Insert widget in the sidebar of your choice under Appearance -> Widgets.
How do I get an API key
- Log in to your FanDistro.com account and then visit http://fandistro.com/account/api-access/
I entered my API key but songs do not play
Your API key is tied to your website. If your website url is http://blog.com/, the url associated with your API key needs to be as well.
- Initial plugin import